“Ryan did an outstanding job of understanding our organisation and our brief for a new website. The final result has surpassed our expectations.”
Broadway Lodge is a world-renowned treatment centre for addiction based in Weston Super-Mare, UK.
The charity was established in 1974 and provides outstanding treatment for drug, alcohol and other addictions. However their high level of service wasn’t reflected in their web design, branding or key messaging. Neither was the site visible enough within Google.
After meeting the team at Broadway Lodge it was clear that their genuine care for their residents wasn’t translating into the voice they deserved online.
Once we gathered our thoughts, we put together a plan with the following aims:
- Build a new website with improved and updated design that reflects the brands high level of care and trust
- Enhance the brand perception with impressive web design and an updated branding guidelines handbook
- Develop a new set of tone of voice guidelines to reflect their high level of care and trust
- Investigate the site’s current digital footprint with a full SEO audit
- Review target keywords and build a website with SEO in its foundations to help increase site visits over time
- Update and rewrite copy across the site
- Increase enquiries using new functionality on the website
With SEO at the heart of the build, through its layout and copy, we were able to see an immediate uplift in rankings and visibility in Google:
- Improved average rankings by +20 positions overnight
- Google Impressions doubled within the first month
We delivered a site for Broadway Lodge that not only could they be proud of but they could also use to support new enquiries and help those who may be suffering from addiction.