“I would recommend Ryan to get results as one of our websites has increased to 623% in organic traffic since the same time last year.”
Engine Creative are one of the UK's leading augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) designers for brands and businesses.
Since the soft-launch of their purpose-built augmented reality software platform, Reydar, a couple of years ago, the team were now looking to step up their promotional awareness efforts of their unique product.
- Get higher rankings on important keywords
- Get long-term sustainable high traffic
- Get new enquiries through each month
To achieve the above we followed these steps:
- Create landing pages that target all the necessary AR-related keywords
- Create high-quality blog content to generate traffic and backlinks
We started by evolving the current website sitemap with new landing pages that targeted specific keywords based on extensive research. We also amended existing landing pages to better target important key long-tail phases.
Once our on-site SEO was initially complete (although ongoing tweaking always carries on!), we then set out a content marketing plan to generate more traffic and powerful backlinks.
We created high quality expert posts like the following:
- Augmented Reality Trends 2021: What to expect from AR this year
- How VR therapy can help the UK’s mental health crisis
- Fashion Gamification: Why high-end brands like Balenciaga are turning to virtual gaming
With certain SEO tactics we were able to greatly improve traffic over the year as well as gain excellent high quality backlinks.